We are in the 21st century if you want to make more sales; you need to have a strong online presence. If your online presence is not strong enough, then you might not get enough sales as you want.
And what’s more? When you have a strong online presence, not only will you make more sales, but you will also increase your brand’s reputation.
So how can you grow your online presence? Here are three ways that you can use to grow your online presence and make more sales.
1- Choose relevant social channels. Not all social channels are relevant to your work. You need to be very careful when choosing your social channel because your social channel determines a lot in the growth of your online presence. So instead of you using all social channels, focus on one or two channels. When you have decided on what channel to use, you have to be active on those channels. If you are not active, you are only deceiving yourself. If you want to build your online presence really, you have to be active. You should also try using tools like Buffer to manage and schedule your accounts.
2- Optimize your website. If you want to make more sales online, you should have a website. It is very unfortunate that some small businesses do not have a website. A website is very necessary, especially in this era when most of the potential customers are searching for products online. So if you don’t have a website, you should get one. But if you have a website, you should work on optimizing it. Your website might be beautiful, but if you don’t optimize it, you might not get visitors. Make sure that your website is search engine optimized, mobile friendly and it loads quickly.
3- Do more than blogging. It is no lie that blogging would enhance the growth of your online presence and help define your brand voice. There is so much to do than blogging. If you want to grow your online presence, you should not limit yourself to just blog posts when there are so many other things to do that can also increase the growth of your online presence. Below are things you can do apart from blogging:
- Videos that are uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube,
- Publishing a white paper or eBook,
- Hosting a podcast, and so on.
You can grow your online presence with so many other things apart from blogging. What limit you is your thoughts.
Four strategies to sell more books
You are a writer, not a marketer; it might be hard for you to market your books. But what choice do you have, you just have to market it and sell the books. So how do you do that? How do you get people to buy your books? How do you people interested in your books? Don’t worry, in this article I would give you some simple strategies to make more sales and make more customers.
- Know and think about your target audience. Before you start thinking about your target audiences, you should know your target audiences. If you don’t know your target audience, then all your marketing strategy is just wasting. Once you have gotten your target audience, then you should put your books in front of them (gradually). And how can you do that?
- Give out free copies of your books to part of your target audience. Let them read it and ask them to recommend it to their friends.
- You can organize a book reading or signing in your community center or local library. This gives you a chance to connect with your audience.
- You can also offer your books for reviews for free; this is a good way to keep your audiences and get new customers.
- Use social media. Social media is one of the largest marketing tools you could ever have. If you use your social media well, you would be touching the hearts of millions of people at the same time. The most popular social media is Facebook. With Facebook, you can promote your books, and you would also have a higher chance of getting more money. Don’t forget Twitter. Twitter is also a big marketing tool. If you know how to use your twitter well, you would be gaining more customers. You can also use YouTube to create short videos for your viewers to see.
- Create a website. Most people think having a website is not valuable, but it is precious. When you have a website, it shows authority, and it will build trust between you and your customers. Websites are very easy to create nowadays, with some few steps; you would have created a wonderful website.
- Optimize all your book details on Amazon. You are not just optimizing your book details to Amazon for fun; you are doing it for a purpose. Customers will easily find your books if you optimize your book details on Amazon.
— High Risk Holdings (@HighRiskHolding) 23 de junio de 2017